Cymbal DLT Companies is a Bespoke, Innovative, & Design-Driven Development Firm. Our design build process allows our team to maximize efficiencies in the development process form end to end. Our culture is highly collaborative, our mindset is best-in-class, and our ethos is continuous improvement. We are seeking highly motived individuals to join our fast-paced creative problem-solving environment and become part of a growing team.
· Having complete knowledge of all contracts, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, shop drawings, schedules, labor agreements, and local codes.
· Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control, and trade employee staffing levels.
· Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule, and all other appropriate matters.
· Managing the site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with Cymbal DLT standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
· Participating in QA/QC processes, including but not limited to all third-party special inspections.
· Supervising interns and trade labor.
· Creating schedules and determining the sequence of work. Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain the project schedule.
· Communicating with trades, architects, and engineers in connection with field issues. Investigating and resolving such issues.
· Liaising with Technical Project Managers regarding field issues.
· Supporting the project team with the billing process as it relates to work in place. Overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices, and subcontractor payment applications.
· Participating in the preparation of daily journals.
· Assist the Superintendent with documentation to support the timely resolution of back charges and change orders.
· Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
· Assisting in close-outs, including TCOs, as-builts, local agency sign-offs, punch lists, etc..
Our office is currently located in Miami and most of our projects are currently in Miami and Broward.
We will be moving our offices to Broward as well, so you must be able to spend most of your time in Broward. We expect to be centered in Broward with projects in Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County.
Salary commensurate with experience and proven results.