Cymbal DLT Companies is a Bespoke, Innovative, & Design-Driven Development Firm. Our design build process allows our team to maximize efficiencies in the development process form end to end. Our culture is highly collaborative, our mindset is best-in-class, and our ethos is continuous improvement. We are seeking highly motived individuals to join our fast-paced creative problem-solving environment and become part of a growing team.
• Develop comprehensive and detailed schedules utilizing CPM, resource, and cost loading.
• Perform and post bi-weekly progress, and update schedules and narratives.
• Upload the project schedules to Cymbal DLT’s corporate system along with various metrics and Key Performance Indicators
• Collaborate with the project team to create target comparison and weekly look-ahead schedules.
• Conduct job site walkthroughs to review work in place.
• Collaborate with other schedulers by conducting periodic peer reviews, implementing scheduling standards and best practices, and developing schedule templates.
• Prepare time impact analysis studies and participate in claim resolution efforts as needed.
• Participate in all project schedule reviews as required at monthly project reviews.
• Assist the project team in the development of recovery or accelerated schedules.
• Participate in Business Development and business unit marketing activities to develop and prepare proposal presentations, including the development of schedules and staffing charts.
• Provide support and training in the use of project and scheduling software to the office and Jobsite staff.
• Develop and periodically update cost and resource-loaded schedules and collaborate with the project controls department to generate revenue projection reports.
• Work together with the VDC department to coordinate both schedules and models.
• Always ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements.
Our office is currently located in Miami and most of our projects are currently in Miami and Broward.
We will be moving our offices to Broward as well, so you must be able to spend most of your time in Broward. We expect to be centered in Broward with projects in Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County.
Salary commensurate with experience and proven results.